Monday, June 13, 2011

One Month Old!

Scarlett is one month old today. I am thankful everyday that she is my daughter, and I am her mom. I am amazed that my body has kept another person alive for a month!  A great new chapter in our lives was initiated by her birth.  To read about it click here. We love getting to know her more each day.

Scarlett Loves: 
  • Baths and getting her hair washed
  • Nursing
  • Getting burped
  • Laying in Mom and Dad's bed in the morning
  • Being swaddled
  • Going on walks
  • Tummy time
  • Songs, stories, and anyone talking to her
  • Her mom and dad
Scarlett Hates:
  • Pooping 
No, really. It's pretty much the only time she cries.



Meeting her Schnoor cousins minus Jack

Napping with Dad

Out on a walk

After her bath

At the Salt Lake Bees game 6/11/11






Big one-monther 6/12/11

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Hooray! Open eyes!

Heather said...

congrats Tracie! she is beautiful and I'm glad she is a happy baby!

julie said...

She is so pretty! I'm glad I got to meet her. Why doesn't anyone comb her cousins hair?
P.S. I am trying to blog again.

Stephanie said...

She is soooo much bigger- its crazy how fast they grow. And why are you wearing jeans. Yes I am impressed. You rock. Love Scarlett. And you. And Jonny too I guess. The end!

Al and Jenny said...

Tracie, she is so cute! I am glad I got to see her up in Logan. How fun to have such a sweet, little girl to snuggle!

My blog is daveshawfamily.blogspot.com

I need to be better about updating it...

Natalie said...

She is so beautiful! And I'm so happy you're a blogger now! Now I can be filled in on all things "Tracy"! :) Lots of love!